Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting started

Hello Everyone!
 I'm not quiet familiar on how to begin a blog or what to write, or how to even write it. My main expectation is to reach to all those yoga lovers, wherever in the world you are, and share my passion for this ancient practice.
My thoughts are to share poses, classes, feedback I've received by students and teachers, healthy tips (food, workouts), podcasts, and more!!
You might even see me writing in Spanish once in a while. I don't think there is enough information or resources for yoga "en español"; besides, when you go to Mexico to your next yoga retreat, don't you wanna know what they say to you?
Yoga has been so kind to me, with my knees, with my stiff hamstringss, with my heart, with my back, with my spiritual side, with my relationships to others... so please, let me open my heart to you to say all that I have to say!
I hope I won't dissapoint you, or myself; but overall, I hope to blow your mind away.

No comments:

Post a Comment