Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Good Bye...

Who am I kidding??? Am I sure about this??? Is this it???

These are a few of the multiple questions that keep popping into my head as I write this final blog. Yes, you read it correctly. This is the last post I'm ever going to write in this blog.

I realized that I am too introverted to have a blog. It's very hard for me to share my life, my thoughts, my feelings, my experiences so openly and without any hesitations. I'm always worried that I've said too much, that I've been sharing too much, that I'm putting myself too out there The idea of a blog is to make you happy while writing it, to share willingly and without thinking about it too much. Well, that doesn't apply to me.

I guess it's just not for me. I doubt anybody out there is gonna be disappointed though, since I don't have many followers or readers. That makes it easier in a way.

Also, I've been going through a lot this year, and it's only April!!!!! My mind, my heart, my soul, my true self are not connecting with my inner blogger, if there was a blogger in me at one point.

We might see each other again some time, but for now, I'm going back into my shell.

Have a wonderful life everyone. Don't forget to try yoga, to give it a chance. Surprise yourself of what you can accomplish through the magic of this ancient and wonderful practice.

Light to you all...

1 comment: